Happy New Year lovelies!!
I hope your holidays went well, with 2013 starting off amazingly for you all and continues to be a wonderful year. So I’m here with my favorite skin care products of 2012!
Fair warning, my name is Samantha and I am a beauty addict. Skin care, body care, make-up, nails, perfume and tools – I’m throwing all my most used/most reached for items out there! So stay tuned for more 2012 favorites…
This is a product heavy post – so I won’t be going in depth on the products, since there are so many; BUT if you see a product you like or are curious about, and want to know more or want me to do an entire review post on – let me know in the comments or via email!
These are definitely my go to facial skin care products and I don’t deviate from them (or my routine) very often – if at all – unless I am testing a new product out. I have a couple other well liked products that, depending on the weather or situation, I may use them in place of these; but these are my overall well loved favorites.
1. Neutrogena Healthy Defense Daily Moisturizer SPF 50 with Helioplex – My everyday morning/day/pre-make-up moisturizer.
2. Yes To Blueberries Intensive Skin Repair Serum – My nightly serum for the neck and chest area.
3. Neutrogena Ageless Intensives Anti-Wrinkle Deep Wrinkle Night Moisturizer – My nightly moisturizer. It is all about being proactive!
5. Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Concentrate – The product that really keeps my skin glowing and looking great every morning!
6. Neutrogena Healthy Skin Eye Cream (as above) or the Neutrogena Ageless Intensives Anti-Wrinkle Deep Wrinkle Eye Cream – I go back and forth between the two, but either one is a must for my nightly routine!
7. Origins GinZing Eye Cream – My day eye cream, great for brightening up the eyes in the morning.
*8. MAC Fix + – I had just sadly ran out and forgot to include it in the photo, but I go through 2 bottles of Fix + every month! Vitamins, minerals, calming ingredients and just overall really lovely on my skin – I use it to refresh my skin in the morning, pre-moisturizer, throughout the day and at night as the start to my nighttime routine!
When it comes to body care, I’m not as picky, so I’m not really going to bother with body lotions and body washes, but I do have some stand out favorites I just have to mention!
1. Neutrogena Body Oil – A must have in my shower for everyday!
2. Victoria’s Secret Jasmine & Water Lily Body Oil – When I want just a little something more luxurious and the scent – to die for!
3. Soap & Glory Hand Food – I take this hand cream everywhere 🙂
There you have it, my most loved skin care products of 2012! Look out for more of my 2012 favorites this month!