Just a quickie today… I have seen this look pop-up recently at a few fashion/style events and am loving it. I say it is a modern take on French tips, but what I really love is that it is super easy, chic, great for Fall/Autumn and doesn’t have to be perfect!
- Your favorite base coat.
- A single coat of clear or sheer skin-toned polish.
- Grab your favorite Fall nail polish and swipe it across the tips, at your desired angle.
- Top with your favorite top coat!
So easy! Warning, you will get nail polish on your fingers, but you can shield the sides with small pieces of tape or just clean up with a q-tip and polish remover.
Pardon the crappy photo quality.
What’s on my nails:
- Essie “all in one base” multi-treatment base coat
- Sally Hansen Diamond Strength no chip nail color in “Flawless”
- Tip Color: “Status Update” (Birchbox and Color Club® Custom Collection – from the September Birchbox – review coming soon)
- Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Anti-Chip Top Coat