So I have been watching a couple of super fun Would You Rather beauty tags on YT and since I had a lot of fun reading and writing last weeks This or That tag, I thought why not do another!!
It was definitely entertaining seeing Tanya (Burr on YT) and Zoe work around the questions… something I’m sure I’ll be guilty of as well.
The questions vary from video to video and blog to blog on the Would You Rather tag, but I think I gathered the most common ones… some of which are going to be terrible to answer for me or just really fun😉
There are a lot of questions, so I’ll stick to short answers here…
Would you rather only ever wear eye makeup or skin makeup?
– Wow. If my skin was always perfect and under-eye concealer counted as eye make-up, then eye make-up!
Would you rather cut off all your hair, or never cut your hair again?
– OMG! Easy, as I’m quite attached to my very long hair and rarely cut it anyways – I would never cut it.
Would you rather always wear your clothes too big, or too small?
– Too big… too small is uncomfortable and looks much worse than too big, plus can anyone say belt it!
If you were given $1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?
– Clothes, as I already have quite a bit of make-up and if I bought $1000 worth (which would be amazing!!) I would also need to buy more make-up storage (and find room for it), as I’m already maxing out my current make-up storage situation.
Would you rather wear lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick?
– Eyeliner as lipstick! For sure, I could easily embrace the Gothic look😉
Would you rather wear MC Hammer pants or Biker Shorts in public?
– This is a random question, but I would have to say MC Hammer pants As horrible as they are, they seem comfortable enough.
Would you rather never be able to fill in your eyebrows or only fill them in using a sharpie?
– Okay…are we talking black super thick sharpie or thin fine tip sharpie? I almost always fill in my brows a little, as some areas are a bit sparser than I would like… but I could go without filling them in if we were talking about a thick sharpie ultimatum.
Would you rather never pluck your eyebrows, or never shave your legs?
– OMG! Sorry legs, but I have to clean up my brows a little, my skin is quite light and so not cleaning up my brows can be noticed easily and good brows are very important to me.
Would you rather never be able to shop at MAC again, or only be able to use MAC?
– Ahhhh… I LOVE MAC! I use quite a bit of MAC products, though I also use a lot of other make-up products… hmmm… can I pass on this question?? Okay – if every other make-up line perished in a beauty world catastrophe and MAC survived – I would happily use MAC and not be sad – that’s the best I can do with this question.
Would you rather only use one eye shadow color or one lip color for the rest of your life?
– Ha! I’ll take the Tanya Burr route and say one lip color because you can always mix in your endless supply of other make-up products and create custom lip colors!
Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?
– Dark nails!
Would you rather give up your favorite lip product or your favorite eye product?
– Well I would have to go with lip product, as I have quite a few, so I could live with a substitute, but eyes are more sensitive.
Would you rather go out with messy hair and nice make-up, or nice hair and no makeup?
– Messy hair and nice make-up! Messy hair works, and if it isn’t working – put in a bun🙂
Would you rather dye your hair neon green or wear neon green lipstick – for the rest of your life?
– I would prefer neon green hair, rocking colored hair is much easier than being stuck with green lips for the rest of your life!
Would you rather never take your make-up off or never wear any for the rest of your life?
– If it didn’t affect my skin or my eyes, I would have to say never take my make-up off. Some days my skin just need a little help looking its best.
Would you rather leave the house with an obvious foundation line or overdone blush?
– Overdone blush! Foundation lines kill me!! Eeek…
So… Bloggers, Readers, Followers, Subscribers… I TAG ALL OF YOU!!!!