So last month I received the Influenster Spring Beauty VoxBox! A FREE box full of full size products to test, evaluate and possibly recommend. I was so excited! This was my 3rd Influenster VoxBox and this ain’t no Birchbox honey…
So first off, a bit more about Influenster:
What is an Influenster?
Community of trendsetters invited to share their lifestyles and show off their influence to qualify for personalized product shipments, special rewards and exclusive deals from the brands they love. Members love testing the latest products, giving insightful feedback, and spreading the word on their favorite finds!
REGISTER. UNLOCK BADGES. GAIN ACCESS. REVIEW. SHARE.
- Get the inside scoop on the latest products and brands to hit the market
- Receive invites and deals that are personalized to your lifestyle
- Opportunity to earn free VoxBoxes that reward you for being influential
- Give feedback that sways product development catered to your needs
- Be the trusted voice for top products picks, tips and recommendations
and a bit more about VoxBoxes:
How Does It Work?
- Members selected based on badges, demographics and internal influence scores
- Members who meet qualifications for a program receive official notification
- Qualified members test products and give feedback on testing experiences
- Members spread the word for brands they enjoy and rate positively
Who gets a VoxBox?
Influensters are selected for themed shipments based on the badges they have unlocked and individual demographics, ensuring members receive products that match their lifestyles and interests. Members with high ‘Influenster scores’ – within the specific consumer groups we are targeting for that program – are prioritized, so make sure to connect and unlock as many Influence Badges as you can!
When am I getting a VoxBox?
All new shipment announcements are made on our Facebook and Twitter pages, so make sure to Like and Follow Influenster on social media to stay in the loop!
Note our programs are themed and designed to target various consumer groups throughout the year. When you meet the specific requirements for an upcoming VoxBox campaign, we send a program invitation a few weeks in advance so that you can officially confirm your participation. Please note: we do not ship to Hawaii or Alaska at this time.
So the Spring Beauty VoxBox came with 6 items, plus a bonus item – which was quite a bonus for a shoe loving girl!
So onto what I loved and hated about everything…
Sheer Cover Duo Concealer (shade: light-medium)
Value: $29.95 (one month supply 6 product kit + 3 bonus products)
- Duo concealer lets you mix your own perfect shade
- Good for fading blemishes
- Only sold in supply kit with other products
- Light coverage
- Slides into lines and creases, even after setting with powder
- Would avoid the under-eye area
Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Body Wash
Value: $6.99 to $8.99
- Light natural scent
- Doesn’t leave residue on your skin
- Had to use more product than expected, as it does not lather as well as others, as it is “soap-free”
- SPF 50+
- Smooth application
- Smells like lemonade
- Leaves a sheer white tint on the lips
- Tastes okay
- Easy to apply
- Wide range of styles
- No waiting/drying time
- A bit pricey
- Light Mist
- Good quality for the price
- Scent does not last all day, will need to re-mist throughout the day
- All natural
- Healthy snack
- Tastes quite good for a snack bar, and very good for a healthy soy bar
- Blueberry bar needed just a little extra spice
- Gel cushion
- No glue = no damage to your shoe
- Removable but doesn’t move
- Cushions your toes in those sky highs!
- Toes can slip a little on the rubber