I was feeling girly and my nails were in desperate need of a new dress – if ya know what I mean! So I went with a sparkling base coat and mint green tips (one of my favorite colors).
Essie All-in-One Base Coat
Butter London Nail Lacquer in “Tart with a Heart”
Ulta Nail Lacquer in “Mint Condintion”
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Anti-Chip Top Coat
An easy way to create clean french-style nail tips – buy the small round/circular band-aids.
- Take 5 band-aids and cut them in half.
- Take each half and stick them to the back of your hands, the oils from your skin will reduce the tackiness in the band-aid glue.
- Apply the band-aid halves to each of your DRY nails and apply your nail color to the tips of your nails.
- Apply two coats of the tip color, if necessary, one nail at a time and remove the band-aids, before the nail polish dries.
- Allow the nail color to set and apply your favorite top coat.