If you are perfume lover, especially to the point where you carry a bottle around in your bag, and you haven’t gotten hold of a Travalo yet- what are you waiting for!
It’s an amazing little gadget that’s great for everyday and travel. They come in a wide variety of colors, but the ones I got my hands on last year were black (and one red) – which was absolutely okay with me. They run about $10, which may sound like a lot for this little atomizer but when you think about it, if you were to buy your favorite perfume/cologne in a travel size – that would run you about $10 to $20 and you can’t refill it!
Products Highlights (from Travalo.com):
- Travalo is a refillable atomizer bottle with a difference. Its patented easy fill system allows you to refill in seconds with a simple repeat pump action. Travalo makes it easy and convenient to have your scent with you any time, anywhere.
- Travalo fills directly from almost any fragrance bottle with a removable spray head.
- 50-65 Sprays! Travalo has an integrated fill level indicator window to show how much fragrance you have left, so you never run out unexpectedly.
- Travalo is finger-sized at a convenient 8cm long and weighs only 0.4 ounces, yet when filled it gives a massive 50 sprays of fragrance, in a wonderfully fine mist spray that belies the diminutive size.
- Travalo can be taken in hand as carry on luggage onboard planes anywhere in the world. Travalo has a unique pressure regulating system that makes sure the bottle adjusts to changing air pressure during flights, preventing any leaks, and enabling you to be fully prepared for landing!
- 98% of Travalo’s components are totally recyclable.
- Travalo is made from the same aluminum material as high tech aircraft, making it extremely light and strong.
- Travalo contains no glass parts at all, so unlike other atomizers or fragrance bottles, it can take a fall onto concrete, hard floors or tiles without any worries about risking breakage.
Here is one of mine, which holds my Jo Malone Wild Bluebell Cologne:
Tip: If you have multiple Travalo’s in the same color and need to distinguish them for different fragrances – do what I did here, unless you plan on using the same Travalo for different fragrances (remember to clean the Travalo to not muddle the scents).
Take a nail polish, one that reminds you of the fragrance or cologne, and add a bit of color to the Travalo. Personally, I taped off the tip and painted the cap of the Travalo, then added a dot of nail polish in the same color to the body of the atomizer.
These make great gifts for anyone!